Next Forceout - Friday, December 29, 2017
50¢ Lucky North Pick 6 Jackpot
(1) The Lucky North (LN) Pick 6 Jackpot requires selection of the first place finisher in each of six designated races. The entire net LN Pick 6 pool and carryover, if any, shall be distributed to the holder of a unique wager selecting the first place finisher in each of the selected six races. If there is no unique wager selecting the first place finisher in all six races, the major share (70%) of the LN Pick 6 pool shall be distributed as a single price pool to those who selected the first place finisher in the greatest number of races. The minor share (30%) shall be added to the, or create a, jackpot pool. The minimum wager shall be 50 cents. The takeout for the wager is 15%.
(2) Unique Wager, as used in this subsection, shall be defined as having occurred when the total amount wagered on a winning combination selecting the first place finisher in each of the six races is equal to the minimum allowable wager.
(3) If a dead heat for first occurs in any of the LN Pick 6 races:
(a) For contestants representing the same betting interest, the LN Pick 6 pool shall be distributed as if no dead heat occurred.
(4) Should a betting interest in any of the LN Pick 6 races be scratched:
(a) A LN Pick 6 wager may be canceled after leaving the teller window and before the close of wagering if the wagering combination included the scratched runner.
(b) If the bettor does not exercise the cancellation option, the actual favorite, as evidenced by the Win pool at the host track for the contest at the close of wagering, shall be substituted for the scratched betting interest for all purposes, including pool calculations. If the Win pool total for two or more favorites is identical, the substitute selection shall be the betting interest with the lowest post position. The totalisator generated price calculation report shall show each of the wagering combinations with the substituted betting interests which became winners as a result of the substitution.
(5) The LN Pick 6 pool shall be cancelled and all LN Pick 6 wagers for the individual performance shall be refunded if:
(a) At least two contests included as part of the LN Pick 6 are cancelled or declared a No Race.
(6) If a single race of the LN Pick 6 is cancelled, or declared a “No Race”, the net pool shall be distributed as a single price pool to those wagers that finished first in the greatest number of LN Pick 6 contests for that performance. Additionally, in such an instance, the jackpot will not be increased and shall carryover to the next performance whether or not a unique ticket scenario occurs.
(7) When the LN Pick 6 carryover is designated for distribution, the unique wager provision of this Rule shall be suspended, and the entire pool shall be distributed as a single price pool to those whose selection finished first in the greatest number of LN Pick 6 contests. The LN Pick 6 carryover shall be designated for distribution on second to last Friday Evening of the Daytona Beach Meet and the last Friday Evening of the West Volusia Meet.
(8) Permitholders may suspend previously approved LN Pick 6 wagering with the prior approval of the Division. Any carryover shall be held until the suspended LN Pick 6 wagering is reinstated.
(9) The purchase and acceptance of a LN Pick 6 wager by a bettor shall constitute acknowledgement of the correctness of the ticket and an agreement to be bound by the terms and provisions of this Chapter.
(10) Neither a permitholder nor a totalisator company shall be liable to any person for a LN PIck 6 ticket which is not a winning wager in accordance with the provisions of this Chapter or which not delivered, for any reason, including mechanical malfunction, an electrical failure, or a machine locking.